Principles and Guidelines
– Must bring regional, provincial, national and/or international representation to the JMSB and the CASA;
– Must promote participation of JMSB students at large;
– Must be extraordinary in nature;
– The funding applicants (be the CASA, one of its Subsidiaries, or regular members of the CASA) must have exhausted all other sources of funding before applying for SPF.
– Must focus on a unique purpose or student group not currently catered to or represented;
– Must bring proven value to the JMSB and the CASA umbrella;
– Must have a significant amount of student interest in the prospective Subsidiary;
– Must provide a realistic annual budget.
– Must provide a detailed constitution and strategic plan with a minimum of a three-year outlook.
– Must be aligned with the CASA Strategic Plan.